All participants are required to conduct a health self-assessment, which consists of two steps, on the day of the field testing/recertification.
Step 1. Determine if you have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms (per CDC updated list):
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Or at least two of the following symptoms:
- Fever- subjective fever (feeling feverish or temperature of 100oF or higher
- Sore throat
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- New loss of taste or smell
Step 2. Check your temperature and register a temperature of less than 100 degrees F.
If you do not pass the health self-assessment, you must stay home and not attend the program. At check-in at the beginning of the field testing/recertification, you will be asked if you passed the self-assessment and only be admitted if you answer yes. Your temperature will not be taken at check-in; you must do it yourself before arriving.